September 15, 2009

Custom Cuffs For Gabrea


Thank you for believing in our work and letting us create these special pieces for you!!  Much love & peace from both of us!



"The leather hand made cuffs I received from Cloudfeather were not only luxury and high quality, but made for rock and rollers, by rock and rollers. I have known Donna and Mike for years, and their design sense and artistry is born of years loving Music, Art and the Rock n' Roll culture they live in. They are the real deal, as are their products." - Gabbi Villarrubia, www.sayulitatequilajournal.com Sayulita Mexico
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    my dear friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and come with almost all vital infos. I would like to see more posts like this .

    Handmade Leather Accessories

    ReplyDelete